– Machu Picchu should top any itinerary. More of the site is continually being closed to the public, so now’s the time!
– Adrenaline junkie? Take your pick of rafting, biking, and paddle boarding. And for the cultural buff, expect plenty of history and art.
– Did you know? The north coast has rowdy surfing. Check out the nine-room Kichic hotel boutique for easy access to wave riding.
Note: The order of your itinerary is key in order to survive changing altitudes! This is why working with a travel advisor is key. As an example: a landing in Cusco right after coming from Lima can make you sick. We’d recommend heading down in altitude to the Sacred Valley upon arrival to get acclimated before returning to Cusco.
– explora Sacred Valley. Located between Cusco and Machu Picchu, this explora outpost is basecamp to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Programs include more than 20 exclusive explorations.
– Belmond Palacio Nazarenas. Located in Cusco, 55 oxygen-infused suites are nestled in a serene plaza behind the city’s main square.