St. Barth’s offers something for every discerning travel personality. Just what to expect? Caribbean island meets French Rivera chic.
– See and be seen at Eden Rock St. Barth’s. It’s highly anticipated reopening is scheduled for November 2019.
Did You Know?
– The island enjoys more than 300 sunny days a year on average.
– The official language is French, although most everyone speaks English.
– St. Barth’s is like an extension of France, but with a laid-back island vibe.
– 16 total beaches! Each has a distinctive feel.
For the Adventurist:
Stay at Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa for an action-packed escape (and you can simply lounge seaside, too). Sun-kissed island activities are found right on their beautiful beach, including – Kitesurf at Grand Cul-de-Sac
– Snorkel with the sea turtles
– After getting after it, pamper yourself at Le Spa. This oasis of serenity restores mind, body, and spirit.
For the Epicurious & Fashionista
- Le Tamarin offers a lively and social atmosphere for drinks and dinner.
- Duty-free luxuries abound on the island, including designer clothes and accessories at only-in-St.Barth’s boutiques. With more than 200 shops, options are endless.
- Let loose at Le Ti—a classic Caribbean tavern with incredible island cuisine and a cabaret show. Dress up in a costume from the expansive “fancy dress room” and let your inner-island ego loose!
For more info on St. Barth’s, or to book your getaway, please contact Peter Tribble!