– Hike Torres del Paine National Park with a private guide and get up close and personal with the glaciers. Put boot to trail during autumn (U.S. winter/spring)—less crowded, cooler temps, and beautiful colors.
– Horseback ride to the Two Towers of Torres del Paine National Park, then sip a Mate (local drink with plenty of zing) and share a family barbeque (lamb, goat, pork and wild boar, or lama) at a Gaucho ranch or local rifugio.
– Tierra Patagonia. Located an hour from Torres del Paine National Park, this unbelievable property has Instagram-envy views.
– Awasi Patagonia. Private touring options (biking, hiking, horseback riding, and more) allow guests to dictate pace according to levels of experience. Afterward, unwind with an outdoor soak in your private wood-burning hot tub. Each villa has views of the “Torres.”
– explora Patagonia. For those who want to stay inside Torres del Paine National Park. Easy access and top-notch guiding.
Awasi is a Relais Chateaux property, with a keen focus on food, wine pairing, and service.
Most hotels are all-inclusive.
When we hiked at Awasi, we never saw another person for four hours. They packed a gourmet picnic for us with wine at the trail’s end—extraordinary!