Biking, culture, art, tango, table-hopping, and shopping! This city has something for every type traveler.
– Four Seasons. Located in the heart of the La Recoleta District, Four Seasons service is matched with a coveted locale. Spa-ing and dining are on tap, here, too—both of which are worth a stay.
– Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt. Also located in the historic French district of Recoleta, the hotel’s Paseo de las Artes Duhau art collection is reason enough to visit.
– La Bamba de Areco. Nestled in the heart of Pampa—one of the oldest estancias in Argentina, this recently renovated boutique hotel combines gaucho tradition with equestrian pursuits and notable cuisine.
– Floreria Atlantic. This hidden cocktail bar is tucked away beneath a gorgeous flower shop.
– Patagonia Sur. A Francis Mallmann outpost, fine dining is celebrated with a knockout wine list.
– El Cuartito. This hyper-local pizza restaurant is casual and quaint.
One of the most emblematic buildings is the Casa Rosada—the pink presidential palace. Yes, it’s touristy, but it’s where Evita used to address throngs of Peronists gathered in the Plaza de Mayo and Avenida de Mayo.