Off to Paris, we go! The Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris Penthouse is a dream. Of top note is the décor, which
celebrates an authentic sense of place. You’ll feel as if you’re residing in a Parisian apartment. Just what makes the
gorgeous 1,630-square-foot Penthouse Suite extra special? Let us count thy ways …
1. Expect 360-degree panoramic views of the city, including the famous Eiffel Tower. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a
better view of Paris.
2. Enjoy champagne and macaroons on your private and secluded outdoor terrace, which overlooks the city (see
Caroline pictured here, indulging in the experience).
3. An infinity bathtub with chromotherapy in the bathroom—a soothing experience that allows you to sit back, relax,
and kick jet lag to the curb.
Want to vacation like a Queen? Hop a plane the Corinthia Hotel and stay at the out-of-this-world Royal Penthouse Suite. Here’s what makes guests feel like royalty while staying at this state-of-the-art space.
1. Personal 24-hour butler service caters to your every whim and desire.
2. A plethora of space… two floors! And how does one get up and down from floor one to two? Options include either
a private internal lift or a grand sweeping spiral staircase replete with a long, beautiful chandelier.
3. Our favorite design aspect? A massive, 5.000-square-foot outdoor terrace space overlooking the River Thames.