1. Andalusian Agri-Tourism. Get lost—in nature. Nurturing your roots is the way of the future. La Donaira, an uber-luxe eco-retreat, organic farm, and equestrian center set high in the Serranía de Ronda, Andalucía, in southern Spain, inspires conversations about smart design and architecture, the arts, and our role in the natural world.
2. Ryokan—At Sea! Think outside the box. Guntu elevates the iconic Japanese Ryokan experience at sea. Think 19-room hotel (with sushi and spa, of course) floating in the Seto Inland Sea.
3. My Private Suite at LAX. Bypass the commercial terminal altogether as you’re whisked from the jet way in a BMW 7 Series sedan to your very own plush pad in a private terminal. V-VIP yourself at The Private Suite Experience!
4. Joali Maldives. The Maldives archipelago in the Indian Ocean creates a new standard of “six-star” hospitality, and the entrée of Joali (coming soon—October 2018) only raises the bar. Be one of the first to experience this fine-tuned resort.
5. PUBLIC NYC. Ian Schrager is back at it in the Big Apple.