[ ready. set. DISCOVER. ]
The varying U.S. terrain—desert, Rocky Mountains, plains, East and West coasts—reveals something new with every visit, while the Caribbean’s come-hither water is irresistible. And Canada? No wonder Hollywood is obsessed.
[ know before you go ]
Essentials while traveling in North America? We’ve got you covered:
* Expect to be active and on your feet, whether canvassing cosmopolitan cities or traversing the many National Parks. As such, comfort is key—and Americans are quite casual.
* Distances can be vast, so be prepared for the long drives with inspirational audiobooks and evocative playlists (or subscribe to commercial free Pandora and/or Spotify).
* Any and all providers rely on and expect tips for extraordinary service delivery. The industry average is 15-20 percent, so have plenty of cash on hand.
* The best tables book up nearly 30 days in advance, so we highly recommend contemplating culinary experiences in advance. Opentable is a great resource for perusing top restaurants and booking efficiently, however, JETSET also provides a very convenient and reliable concierge service.
* Airports can be a hurdle to navigate seamlessly. Ensure your frequent traveler number is provided and any status with the airlines is relayed so we can extend TSA pre-check to those that qualify. Global Entry is also a worthwhile investment for those who travel internationally frequently.
Ted Turner, Turner Endangered Species Fund
A tireless philanthropist and pioneer in sustainable solutions, Ted Turner is an avid protector of North America’s natural beauty and wildlife. The Turner Endangered Species Fund ensures biological diversity, while the Turner Foundation protects and restores America’s iconic natural landscapes. Additionally, his Ted Turner Expeditions takes clients on ecotourism access more than 360,000 acres of sprawling semi-desert grassland and vast mountainscapes.
[ TRIED AND TRUE ]
“Jetset has helped us put together two fabulous family trips through the western U.S. With their help, we were able to find experiences and lodging we wouldn’t have found on our own. In addition, their experience helped us shape the trips to meet our style, budget, and timeframes. The follow through and preparation from the team made the trip stress free and allowed us to relax and enjoy our time.”
– Scott Shelton, Executive at NVR, Inc., Wheaton, IL –
[ PREFERRED PROPERTIES ]
In North America, we work with such brands as Aman Resorts, Auberge, Four Seasons, Montage, Peninsula, Soho House, and the many extraordinary hideaways like Blackberry Farm, Meadowood, and Rancho Valencia.
Enjoy exclusive privileges at 1,100 properties worldwide. The JETSET calling card is a meticulously vetted network of premier partners. We develop and maintain personal relationships with travel industry trailblazers. We constantly scour the globe in search of top providers and the finest resorts.